Thursday, May 1, 2014

I Is Your Puppy



I am your puppy , and I will love you till the end of life , but keep in mind a few things about me .
I am your puppy , this means that I have the intelligence and ability to learn the same as an 8 month old baby I am your puppy ; I will chew EVERYTHING I can chew with my teeth . This is how I explore and learn about the world . Even HUMAN children put things in their mouths . It's up to you to guide me , which one should I chew or which ones should not .

I am your puppy , I could not resist bladder for longer than 1-2 hours . I can not feel the urge to taste the flavor was really there and not be arrested for not issued . I can not tell you that I have to do it , and I could not help feeling a bowel movement until I was 6-9 months . Do not judge me if you do not let me out of the cage / house every 3 hours . It is your fault . As a puppy , I NEED to go to the " restroom " after : Eating , sleeping , playing , Drinking and around every 2-3 hours . If you want me to sleep through the night , then do not give me water after 7 or 8 hours a night . Enclosure will help me learn to avoid damaging and if you get angry . I am your puppy ,
accidents can occur , please be patient with me ! The bigger it is the more I learn .

I am your puppy , I want to play . I will walk around and imagine chasing monsters , and chase your feet , and attack your toes , and chase the ball , and chase other animals , and the pursuit of a small child . That's what I would do to fill my days . Do not be angry with me and expect me to be calm , mellow and sleep all day . I have so much energy . I need to play to spend my energy so that I can rest and sleep disisa my day . It is very wise if you take the time to accompany me play with appropriate toys such as a ball playing catch , or play tug of war , or grabbing game . If I bite something that is not allowed , please tell me " DO " with a rather high tone and give something that you are allowed to bite me . I would understand , but if you yell and do not give the right toy for me to play , then I would not understand . If I'm a fool , you should put me in a cage with chew toys that I should .

I was a puppy , I hope you would not yell , hit , hit , kick or beat a 6 month old human infant , so please do not do the same thing to me . I'm fine , and also very impressionable . If you treat me harshly now , I will grow up learning to fear being hit , kicked or beat . Instead , please guide me with encouragement and wisdom . For example , if I am chewing something wrong , say , " Do not chew ! " and give me should I chew toy . Better yet , get rid of stuff you do not want me to play . I can not tell the difference between old and new socks , or old shoes and new shoes you .

I am your puppy , and I am a creature with feelings and behavior as your own , but it is very different . I am not a human being in the form of a dog , I'm not a heartless robot who can instantly obey your every whim . I really want to please you , and be a part of your family , and your life . You got me ( I hope ) because you want a loving partner and companion , so do not throw me to the backyard when I was big , I do not teach with gentleness and hard but with the right guidance and training so that I become as you wish .

I am your puppy and I'm not perfect , and I know you are not perfect . I still love you . So please , learn about
training , and puppy behaviors and caring for me to the vet , read books about dog care or search the internet . Learn about the characteristics of the type of race I deeply , it will give you understanding and insight into WHY I do all the things I do . Please teach me with love , patience , the right way to behave and socialize with training in a puppy class or obedience class , we will have a great time together .

I am your puppy and I want to love you more than anything , to be with you , and to please you . Will you take the time to understand how I work ? We are you and I , that we both feel hunger , pain , thirst , discomfort , fear , but we are also very different and must strive to understand each other's language , body signals , wants and needs . One day I will be a handsome dog , hopefully you will love me like I love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment